Aerviva DWC LLC, a private company duly incorporated and operating under the laws of UAE, registration number 3868, with its registered office at Business Center, Dubai World Central, PO Box 712325, Dubai, UAE, processing your personal data together with its business partner AERVIVA AVIATION CONSULTANCY L.L.C, a private company duly incorporated and operating under the laws of UAE, registration number 1737064, with its registered office at No. 1403-04, Biz City Business Center, 14th Floor, City tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 231400, Dubai, UAE (both companies hereinafter referred to as “Companies“) hereby explain how your personal data is processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), other laws and bylaws.
Aerviva DWC LLC, 3868, Business Center, Dubai World Central, PO Box 712325, Dubai, UAE
AERVIVA AVIATION CONSULTANCY L.L.C, 1737064, No. 1403-04, Biz City Business Center, 14th Floor, City tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 231400, Dubai, UAE
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER / RESPONSIBLE PERSON
If you have any questions regarding processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer or a responsible person via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We collect and process your personal data as follows:
- Identification data (name, surname, and etc.);
- Contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail address, and etc.);
- Details of licenses issued to you, your qualification, education, work experience, trainings, abilities.
WHAT ARE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY US?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administering of our Website;
- Selection of candidates for employees or service providers;
- Providing you with news, promotions and information;
- Providing you with commercial offers;
- Responding to your general enquiries;
- Sending you important communication regarding the Website;
- Introducing and presenting a potential candidate to the prospective employers;
- Client Verification and Onboarding Procedure;
- Concluding contracts with contractors.
LEGAL BASIS TO PROCESS YOUR TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Your consent to process personal data;
- In order to enter into and execute an agreement for provision of services;
- In order to seek our lawful interests: to execute agreements and make payments pursuant to them to protect our violated interests and/or represent them;
- In order to implement requirements stipulated in laws and other regulations.
WHERE DO WE GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA FROM?
We process your personal data that you provide by entering into a provided information collection form / questionnaire.
We also get your personal data from other sources:
- Social Media.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?
We provide your personal data in compliance with requirements of regulations to:
- Companies’s partners, customers if the Companies renders services to them.
We also use the following data processors: companies providing services of data centres, brand hosting, cloud computing, website administration and related services; companies providing advertising, marketing services; companies that create, provide, support and develop software; companies providing information technologies infrastructure services; companies providing communication services; consulting companies; companies that carry out internet browsing analysis and analysis of activities on the Internet and provide related services.
Important: While carrying out its activities, the Companies may transfer your personal data to data processors and recipients incorporated beyond the European Economic Area. Personal data protection in non-EEA countries may be not so strict as in European Economic Area countries (no resolution on assurance of protection of proper level when data is being transferred to the countries specified above has been adopted at the level of the European Union). The Companies guarantees that it will take reasonable measures in order data processors and recipients to process your data in compliance with requirements of the GDPR and other mandatory regulations (inter alia, it will enter into data transfer agreements under standard data protection terms and conditions approved by the European Commission, if necessary).
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data no longer than it is necessary for purposed it has been collected for or during such a period that has been established in regulations:
- Personal data processed for direct marketing purposes will be stored until you cancel your consent for processing of this data for the purpose specified;
- Documents will be stored for as long as it is necessary for document archiving purposes in compliance with terms established in regulations.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
In regard of your personal data you have the following rights exercised to the extent established in regulations:
- To ask the Companies to allow familiarizing with your personal data processed by it;
- To ask to correct incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
- To ask to delete your personal data or restrict processing of your personal data if personal data is processed not in compliance with requirements of regulations or there is another legal basis;
- To ask to transfer your personal data to another data controller or provide it directly to you in proper form (applicable to personal data that has been provided personally by you and processed by automatic means based on your consent or conclusion and execution of an agreement);
- Disagree with processing of your personal data if the Companies processes it on the basis of lawful interest, unless there are lawful reasons for such processing or in order to file, enforce or defend legal claims;
- To cancel the consent for processing of personal data at any time if this data has been processed based on the consent without having effect on lawfulness of processing of data based on the consent until cancellation of that consent.
If you think that our actions or the response to your request are not compliant with GDPR, you can complain to the competent EU state authority depending to what jurisdiction the issue is subject to (the list of supervisory authorities by each EU countries: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en). In all cases, we recommend that you contact us before making a formal complaint so that we can find the right solution.
HOW WILL YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you wish to exercise the rights specified above of have other questions related to processing of your personal data, contact our data protection officer or a responsible person by email email@example.com
We will respond to your query within one month after the date of receipt. In exceptional circumstances we will have a right to extend the period of response for two more months upon notice.
We will send a notice to you by e-mail about changes in circumstances specified in this notice.