A320 CAPTAIN EASA
AERVIVA on behalf of its client AVION EXPRESS – the leading narrow-body ACMI and charter operator operating an Airbus A320 family aircrafts in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, South America, is now looking for A320 type rating EASA Captains.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Yearly renewable contracts
- Monthly guaranteed remuneration all year round (INCREASED PAYMENT CONDITIONS)
- Block hour payment
- 1 month of paid vacation (condition apply)
- Market-competitive roster patterns and rotations
- 10 consecutive days off guaranteed
- Travel health insurance provided
- High-quality accommodation in primary hotels or apartments
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home provided
- Growth opportunities in other departments of the Airline
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.
OCC GROUPS MONTHLY! What are you waiting for?
- A320 type rating
- Valid EASA ATPL or CPL (ATPL frozen license)
- Class 1 medical
- Minimum English ICAO level 4
- Minimum 3000 hours total time
- Minimum 250 Command hours on type A320F
For more information feel free to send your resumes and queries to us at: email@example.com