B737 CAPTAINS EASA (ACMI)
AERVIVA on behalf of one of its clients KlasJet is looking for B737 EASA Captains for Charter flights (ACMI) operations.
KlasJet is a private and business jet charter service, renowned as a leader in the provision of bespoke individual, group, and corporate flights worldwide. KlasJet has been setting standards for exceptional group private charter services and now they are offering an opportunity for you to join their team.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
- EASA ATPL license;
- Type rating on Boeing 737 – 800 NG;
- Minimum 3000 flight-hours total flying experience;
- Minimum 1500 flight-hours on type flying experience;
- Minimum 500 flight-hours on type as captain flying experience;
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate;
- Right to live and work in EU.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- a wish to operate different destinations around the globe;
- a strong personality to carry cargo freighter and/or interest in luxury operations;
- “can do” manner is your second name.
WHAT COMPANY HAS TO OFFER?
- 10 consecutive days off;
- Home base anywhere in the EU;
- Loss of License insurance;
- Remuneration paid on time;
- Competitive rates;
- Permanent service provision contracts;
- Guaranteed services all year round;
- Block hour payment (cargo freighter operations);
- Extra remuneration;
- Professional training;
- Accommodation in primary hotels or apartments during your duty;
- Growth opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety departments, etc.
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.
Apply now and we will share more details with eligible candidates.
For more information feel free to send your resumes and queries to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org