B737 CABIN CREW (ACMI and VIP)
AERVIVA on behalf of one of its clients – Europe-based Air Operator – is looking for Cabin Crew for Charter flights (ACMI) and VIP operations.
- a wish to operate to any different destinations around the globe;
- interest in charter or luxury VIP operations service, and
- “can do” manner is your second name.
- Ability to learn how to deliver a luxury service and safety in once for our customers on board;
- challenging position in an international fast changing company;
- friendly team that will provide full-fledged luxury customer service training;
- remuneration consists from fixed and variable parts;
- Competitive and timely remuneration;
- Permanent service provision contracts;
- Block hour payment (charter operations only);
- Monthly guaranteed payment all year round;
- 10 consecutive days off;
- Extra remuneration;
- Professional training;
- Accommodation in primary hotels or apartments during your duty;
- Growth opportunities in the Training, etc.
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATE:
- keep valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
- be experienced working as Boeing 737 Cabin Crew;
- be skilled in customer service for upper middle class products;
- hold Medical Cabin Crew Certificate;
- be fluent in English;
- to have right to live and work in EU.
Apply now and we will share more details with eligible candidates.
For more information feel free to send your resumes and queries to us at: email@example.com