B737 FIRST OFFICERS EASA (ACMI)
AERVIVA on behalf of one of its clients KlasJet is looking for B737 First Officers for Charter flights (ACMI) operations.
KlasJet is a private and business jet charter service, renowned as a leader in the provision of bespoke individual, group, and corporate flights worldwide. KlasJet has been setting standards for exceptional group private charter services and now they are offering an opportunity for you to join their team.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
- Minimum CPL with ATPL frozen license;
- Type rating on Boeing 737 – 800 NG (ACMI);
- Minimum 500 flight-hours on type flying experience;
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate;
- Right to live and work in EU.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- a wish to operate different destinations around the globe;
- a strong personality to carry cargo freighter and/or interest in luxury operations;
- “can do” manner is your second name.
WHAT COMPANY HAS TO OFFER?
- Competitive rates;
- Remuneration paid on time;
- Permanent service provision contracts;
- Guaranteed services all year round;
- Block hour payment (cargo freighter operations);
- 10 consecutive days off;
- Extra remuneration;
- Professional training;
- Accommodation in primary hotels or apartments during your duty;
- Growth opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety departments, etc.
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.
Apply now and we will share more details with eligible candidates.
For more information feel free to send your resumes and queries to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org